GovNet is the UK’s leading public sector events supplier. They are comprised of several divisions which facilitate every aspect of the public sector, from local government and housing to the NHS and higher education sector:
- Understanding ModernGov – the training division which provides market leading learning and development solutions for the public, private and third sectors
- Inside Government – exclusive, interactive and information led forums and events
- Inside Intelligence – the private sector division of GovNet, running a number of high-level, international events in the Energy and Oil & Gas sectors
- GovNet Events – providing dedicated conferences and exhibitions for the public, private and voluntary sectors
- GovNet Exhibitions – free events that attract up to 3000 public sector visitors
Their events always attract the most senior audiences and buyers and are recognised nationally as market leaders. They are supported by an advisory board of senior parliamentary figures to give expert advice on key policy issues.
GovNet are passionate about helping hard working people and organisations deliver better services to the public. Their aim is to be the best in what they do whilst supporting the development of their people.
GovNet offer their employees:
- A rapidly growing organisation
- A stimulating and challenging place to work
- An exciting fast paced environment working with professional people
- Full training on the company background, market sectors, events, sales training, lead sourcing and research
- Support and professional development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
Call Centre Overview:
The call centre is in a bright, modern office in the centre of Manchester and offers a fast paced, fun, yet professional working environment.
We work very closely with the recruitment team at GovNet and, once we have spoken to you and agreed that GovNet would be a good place for you to work, we will arrange an interview for you. The interview will take place in the call centre in Central Manchester and you will have the opportunity to have a good look around and sample the atmosphere. We will prepare you thoroughly for the interview so you can turn up with confidence and enjoy it!
No jobs found tagged with govnet.